Find Storage Facilities & Units in Santa Maria, CA
1starting at $21 per monthExtra Space Storage 401 Farnel Rd
Santa Maria CA, 93458 2.85 miles away
2starting at $57 per monthExtra Space Storage 2807 Skyway Dr
Santa Maria CA, 93455 5.08 miles away
3starting at $114 per monthAmerican Self Storage 3040 Skyway Dr
Santa Maria CA, 93455 5.26 miles away
about Santa Maria storage
Finding Storage in Santa Maria, California
Storage.com has the answer to your storing needs in Santa Maria, CA. Our storage site helps you search, find, and rent self storage in Santa Maria within a few short minutes. You can compare units based on size, location, price, and features. Whatever your storage needs, Storage.com is here to help you!
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN SANTA MARIA
There are so many reasons why people flock to the Santa Maria area! Santa Maria is a major draw to anyone who is interested in the wine industry. This city in Santa Barbra County is home to a number of different vineyards such as Brucher and Goldern Bear Winery, Cambria Estate Winery, Costa De Oro Winery and Cottonwood Canyon Vineyard and Winery, just to name a few. Some of the biggest employers in the area are farms. The largest employers in the Santa Maria area are Betteravia Farms, DB Specialty Farms, and Hacienda Harvesting Inc.
Whether you have recently accepted a new job with one of Santa Maria's top employers or just want to enjoy the California sunshine at one of their award winning wineries, this northwest city in California has so much to offer its residents!
Moving to Santa Maria
When it comes to moving an entire household, not everything is going to fit into a standard moving box. To ensure that your items are being cared for while you are between homes, invest in a storage unit in Santa Maria. By renting a storage unit, you will be able to keep your personal items at a secure location while you wait to move into your new home.
Storage features to consider when relocating:
- Drive-Up Access: Unload heavy items like bedroom furniture, couches and kitchen appliances quickly and safely by driving your car or moving truck right up to your storage unit. Being able to pull the moving truck right outside of the storage unit will not only make it easier on the people moving the items, it also will decrease the chance that something will be damaged during the transition since the items will not have to be moved very far when preparing for a commute.
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Hopefully finding a place to call home won't take long for you and your family. Look for Santa Maria storage facilities that offer weekly or monthly leases so you don't pay for storage longer than you need it.
- Security Features: Since you may be storing all or most of your possessions, you want to be sure that they will be safe and protected. Look for Santa Maria storage units with advanced security features like unit alarms and video surveillance for added peace of mind.
Living in Downtown in Santa Maria
When it comes to living in an apartment, the closet space and extra storage options are small and limited. To avoid having a cluttered apartment on your hands, invest in a self storage unit to store seasonal clothes, decor and more. Investing in a storage unit for your seasonal items will help you maximize the storage space inside your apartment while keeping your storage items safe even when you are not using them.
Storage features to consider when living in Downtown Santa Maria:
- Proximity: Find a storage unit near your apartment so you have easy access to your belongings inside. Considering the amount of traffic in this Santa Barbra County city, you'll want to make your trip to your storage unit to be as quick and convenient as possible.
- Extended Hours: When using storage as a way to expand your living space and store less frequently used items, you still want to be able to access these items when you need them. Look for Santa Maria storage facilities with extended evening and weekend hours or 24-hour access so you can get to your belongings when it's convenient for you.
- Security: Look for storage facilities in Downtown Santa Maria with gated access, unit alarms, and video surveillance that will give you the peace of mind you will need while storing your valuable items at an offsite location.
Storing Recreational Items in Santa MariaWhen it comes to outdoor activities, Santa Maria is full of things to enjoy! However, all of those golf clubs, surfboards and other beach gear can quickly take up a lot of room in your already crowded garage. By investing in a self storage unit that is close to where you use your equipment, you will not have to sacrifice precious garage space when it comes to storing the equipment that allows you to enjoy your favorite hobby.
Storage features to consider:
- Extended Hours: With Santa Maria's beautiful weather, you never know when you might get the urge to play a round of golf or hit the beach with family and friends. Look for a Santa Maria storage facility that offers extended evening and weekend hours or 24-hour access so you can come and go as you please.
- Location: Find a storage facility close to your favorite beach, park or golf course to make it easier to pick up your equipment.
- Security Features: Many storage facilities in Santa Maria offer gated access and secure locks. If you are interested in another form of security, look for facilities that offer on-site management or video surveillance.
- Vehicle/Boat Storage: If you are a boat, RV, or ATV owner, you may want to look into vehicle storage in the Santa Maria area. Vehicle storage is usually available with indoor, outdoor, or covered outdoor storage options, and may have different pricing scale than standard storage units in the area. Most of the time, the outdoor vehicle storage is the most affordable option, while indoor vehicle storage offers your belongings the most protection since they are protected from fluctuating temperatures and other outside elements.
RENT YOUR SANTA MARIA STORAGE UNIT TODAY!
Thank you for visiting Storage.com to find self storage in Santa Maria, CA. Rent your unit right here on our website, or you can call in to speak with one of our representatives.