Find Storage Facilities & Units in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
1starting at $15 per monthTrojan Storage: Rancho Cucamonga 8866 Utica Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91730 .69 miles away
2starting at $65 per monthPrice Self Storage 10005 Arrow Route
Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91730 .77 miles away
3starting at $45 per monthStorQuest Self Storage 9419 Hampshire St
Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91730 1.44 miles away
4starting at $39 per monthStorQuest Self Storage 11998 Arrow Route
Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91739 1.74 miles away
5starting at $13 per monthPrice Self Storage 6599 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91737 2.20 miles away
about Rancho Cucamonga storage
Finding Storage in Rancho Cucamonga, California
If you are looking for self storage in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, your quest is over! Welcome to Storage.com, the site to answer all your self storage queries. Search for a Rancho Cucamonga storage unit, compare prices and storage amenities, and even make a reservation in just minutes!
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Rancho Cucamonga has much to offer current and prospective residents alike. No matter your reason for seeking storage (whether you are moving to the area, attending school, or simply trying to remove some clutter around the home or office), finding your ideal Rancho Cucamonga storage unit is a cinch here at Storage.com.
Relocating to Rancho Cucamonga
Rancho Cucamonga rightfully earns its title as "A World Class Community" with its friendly neighborhoods, sunny climate, beautiful architecture, fantastic attractions, and rich economy. Baseball fans will find plenty to entertainment, for Rancho Cucamonga is home to the minor league team the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, based at LoanMart Field.
In regards to the economy, Rancho Cucamonga has a strong local interest in education. Some of the top local employers are: Etiwanda School District, Chaffey College, Alta Loma School District, and Central School District. If you are a teacher or wish to pursue a career in education, this is a great place to be. Other strong employers include Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Southern California Edison, Frito-Lay, and Commercial Metals Company.
No matter your reason for moving here, you'll want to make the city-to-city transition to your new home as smooth and stress-free as possible. One way to do this is to keep all of your household belongings in a Rancho Cucamonga storage unit until you have time to sufficiently make yourself at home. Those first few weeks will probably be jam-packed with adjusting to your new job, meeting people, and other complications due to moving to a new city. With a self storage unit in Rancho Cucamonga, you can rest assured that your belongings are safe as you find a permanent home and settle into your new locale.
Storage amenities to consider when relocating:
- Drive-Up Access: To avoid straining yourself when moving heavy objects, pick a Rancho Cucamonga storage unit with drive-up access so you can simply unload directly into your unit from your moving truck. The same applies when you're ready to empty out your unit and bring your belongings to your home.
- Short-Term Rental Agreements: Completing your move could take a while, but probably not an entire year. Since you don't want to pay for a year-long lease you won't need for the majority of that time, look for a storage facility in Rancho Cucamonga that offers short-term rental agreements. This way you can pay for your unit down to the week or month.
- Climate Control: California weather may feel wonderful when you're outdoors, but in a storage unit, an enclosed space without ventilation, the heat and humidity can be detrimental to your belongings. Heat-sensitive items such as paper documents, photographs, clothing, electronics, musical instruments, and wooden furniture could become severely damaged under such conditions. To avoid this, select a Rancho Cucamonga storage unit with climate control. This will ensure the inside of your unit remains between 55-85°F and your items will remain good condition.
Self Storage for College Students in Rancho Cucamonga
Getting an education is easy in Rancho Cucamonga, with places like Chaffey College and campuses from San Joaquin Valley College and Universal Technical Institute in the area. With many schools in the nearby area, residents have great opportunities to pursue their passion and careers. However, higher education is not a cheap endeavor, and students often find themselves pressed for money. As a result, students in Rancho Cucamonga sometimes have to settle for smaller apartments--ergo, less storage space.
With a smaller apartment, sometimes shared with roommates, you will need to find another location for keeping your additional belongings. Your roommates will likely need this too, so you can share a Rancho Cucamonga storage unit and mutually save on the cost of storage.
Storage amenities useful for college students:
- Unit Size: Gather all of the items you intend to store and measure them to give you a good estimation on what size storage unit you will need. A closet-sized 5x5 will do for storing seasonal clothing and a few boxes. A 10x10 will suffice for furniture and other large items. Remember to avoid cramming your items and rent a unit that will fit everything neatly.
- Facility Location: To avoid falling behind schedule while moving between your apartment and your classes, seek out a Rancho Cucamonga storage facility that is conveniently located to both. This will save you time when you need to access something from your storage unit.
- Advanced Security: You'll want to make sure your storage items remain safe during your absence. Look for storage facilities in Rancho Cucamonga with security features such as video surveillance, on-site management, alarmed units, and gated entry.
Many storage operators in Rancho Cucamonga also offer units and spaces for vehicle storage. Many facilities can accommodate vehicles all sizes, from gigantic RVs to small ATVs. You can even rent a space for boat storage in Rancho Cucamonga. If you have a classic car, an RV, or a boat, you can save space at home while keeping your valuable vehicle safe until you want to take it out on the road or the water.
Vehicle storage amenities:
- Indoor/Outdoor/Covered: Only some facilities offer all, but there are three primary forms of vehicle entertainment. Outdoor storage is the cheapest and functions in the same way as an outdoor parking lot. Covered storage is similar, except the vehicles are sheltered beneath a raised roof. Indoor storage is the most expensive and basically functions as a garage. If you're storing a model car, be sure to ask about climate-controlled vehicle storage in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Facility Location: Keeping your automobile at a Rancho Cucamonga storage facility close to your home is essential should you ever need to retrieve it on short notice.
- Security Features: Your vehicle is a valuable investment, so you'll want to be sure it is safe from theft while it is in storage. Look for a facility with gated entry, video surveillance, or on-site management for additional security.
Storage for Recreational Equipment
With over 150 miles of trails designated for hiking and riding (bikes as well as horses), Rancho Cucamonga is a superb place for people who love spending their time outdoors. Are you an avid golfer? Then you'll definitely want to play a round at Empire Lakes Golf Course, which was designed by legendary golf champion Arnold Palmer! Rancho Cucamonga is located inland, but that does not prevent you from hitching up your boat and heading to the coast or a nearby lake for some boating.
The down side is recreational equipment can take up a lot of space at home or in the garage. You can eliminate some of this clutter by moving your equipment into a Rancho Cucamonga self storage unit.
Amenities for storing recreational equipment:
- Unit Size: If you are storing golf clubs, tennis rackets, or camping equipment, a 5x5 unit will suffice. You can upgrade to a larger unit to accommodate larger items like kayaks, bicycles, and more. For vehicles such as RVs and ATVs, ask about vehicle storage.
- Extended Access Hours: If you're having a grand time outdoors, there is no sense in cutting your fun time short just to return your equipment to the storage unit before the facility closes. Nor would you want to wait until later in the morning to pick up those same items. You can solve both problems by renting from a Rancho Cucamonga storage facility with 24-hour access. That way, you can enter the facility grounds at a time that is convenient for you.
- Security Features: Recreational equipment is not cheap, so you'll want to take necessary measures to ensure it remains safe while in storage. Look for facilities with features such as video surveillance, on-site management, alarmed units, and gated entry.
RENT A SELF STORAGE UNIT IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA TODAY
Thank you for visiting Storage.com! Once you have decided what size unit and amenities you need, you can easily find a Rancho Cucamonga storage facility that can accommodate your storage needs. You can then reserve that same unit online, right here at Storage.com, or call in to speak to a storage representative if you have any questions.