Find Storage Facilities & Units in Corona, CA
1starting at $41 per monthExtra Space Storage 250 N Cota St
Corona CA, 92880 .46 miles away
2starting at $71 per monthPrice Self Storage 2200 Cota St
Norco CA, 92860 1.20 miles away
3starting at $39 per monthStorage Direct 1790 Pomona Rd.
Corona CA, 92880 1.46 miles away
4starting at $54 per monthLife Storage 240 Hidden Valley Pkwy
Norco CA, 92860 1.53 miles away
5starting at $13 per monthCubeSmart Self Storage 3915 Green River Road
Corona CA, 92880 3.85 miles away
about Corona storage
Finding Storage in Corona, California
Looking for self storage in Corona, CA? Welcome to Storage.com! We're here to help you find the storage solution for your needs. You can search for Corona storage facilities near you and compare them based on pricing, location, amenities, unit sizes, and more. When you've found a storage unit, you can even reserve it through our site!
COMMON REASONS FOR USING SELF STORAGE IN CORONA
Whether you're moving to Corona for work, in need of more space at home, or want someplace safe to store vehicles, Storage.com is here to help you find the Corona storage unit that fits your needs.
Relocating to Corona
Corona is a beautiful city with a warm climate, mountainous landscapes, and a healthy local economy. Companies such as Monster Beverage Corporation, Saleen Automotive, and West Coast Customs all have their headquarters in Corona, employing thousands in the area. Other top employers include the Corona Regional Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente, and Watson Pharmaceuticals. With a variety of employment opportunities in diverse industries, growing neighborhoods like Coronita and Temescal Valley, and the proximity to Los Angeles and San Diego, Corona is a great place for anyone looking for a change of scenery.
But transitioning to a new home and starting a new job can be exhausting and stressful. Fortunately, renting a storage unit in Corona can help ease the strain of moving. Whether you're renting an apartment for a few months before you can get into a house or you're still looking for a home, you can keep furniture, appliances, and other belongings safely inside a storage unit until you're able to get settled.
Storage features to consider when relocating:
- Short-Term Rental Agreement: Look for a storage facility that offers weekly or monthly rental agreements so you're not stuck in a lease and paying for storage when you no longer need it.
- Drive-Up Access: Units with drive-up access make loading and unloading heavy or bulky items much more manageable by enabling you to drive a truck right up to the door of your unit.
- Climate Control: Excessive heat and humidity can damage sensitive belongings like wooden furniture, electronics, and photos. A unit with climate control will keep your items in an environment between 55-85°F with low humidity, ensuring sensitive items are safe.
Storing Recreational Equipment
Corona is perfect for exploring the outdoors. You can hike, bike, camp, and boat in nearby Prado Regional Park or Chino Hills State Park and trek through the Santa Ana mountains. When you're not out having fun, though, all of your recreational equipment can take up a lot of space at home. Golf clubs, bikes, and other sporting gear are essential for these outdoor hobbies, but they don't need to clutter your home. With Corona self storage, you can safely store your equipment when it's not in use so everything is ready for your next adventure.
Storage features to consider for storing recreational gear:
- Unit Size: A 5x5 or 5x10 can accommodate smaller gear, like golf clubs and bikes, but larger items like kayaks will need a 5x15 or 10x10. Be sure to measure your items before renting a unit.
- Facility Location: Choose a Corona storage facility that's close to home or close to the place where you regularly use your recreational gear so you don't have to go out of your way to grab your belongings.
- 24-Hour Access: A storage facility with 24-hour access is key for spontaneous adventures. When you get the urge to hit the road early in the morning or are out later than planned, a storage facility with round-the-clock access is convenient for your schedule.
Auto, Boat, and RV Storage in Corona
With the San Bernardino National Forest, Angeles National Forest, and Pacific Coast Highway all close by, there's no shortage of places in Southern California to go for a drive or take your boat or RV out on an adventure. When you're not using these vehicles, however, it's a challenge to find room for them at home. They eat up space in your garage or driveway and can easily be stolen or damaged if left out on the street. Fortunately, Corona vehicle storage makes it easy to store all your vehicles so they're safe and out of the way.
Storage options for vehicles include:
- Outdoor storage is the most affordable option and offers no protection from the elements.
- Covered storage is slightly more expensive and provides some shelter from the elements.
- Indoor storage is the most expensive option and provides complete protection from the elements.
Additional vehicle storage features to consider:
- Climate Control: A classic car, salvaged boat, or vintage motorcycle need climate-controlled storage in Corona. With the extreme heat during Corona's summer, the last thing you want is for your vehicle to suffer from rust or mechanical damages.
- Storage Security: Most storage facilities offer standard security features like gated access and unit locks, but if you'd like extra security for your vehicles, consider a facility with more advanced measures, such as alarmed units, video surveillance, and on-site management.
- Wide-Drive Aisles: Boats and RVs in particular are hard to maneuver. A storage facility with wide-drive aisles will make it painless to move them in and out of storage.
RENT YOUR CORONA STORAGE UNIT TODAY
Thanks for using Storage.com to find your Corona mini storage option. If you've found the self storage unit for you, reserve it right here on our site, or you can call in to speak with one of our storage representatives.